I`m just a regular teen living in a crazy fast track world watching people speed by from the slow lane.
I am a girl of many hats, I live in the country and love ranching. However, I will never turn down a trip to the golf course, and won`t wast a minute stareing aimlessly into the distance, when I could have my nose in a good book. But I always have time for friends, and will make time for family.
I guess you could call me a book worm.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Movie Review: Pirates of the Caribean 4

This movie was awsome! I loved it although I thought it was a couple degrees lower on the awsome scale than the other three, I was very glad to see the saga continue. In this next paralysis adventure Jack Sparrow (portrayed by Johnny Depp) Finds a new or, rather old flame named Angelica (played by Penelope Cruz) who gets him in a tangled mess with the notorious pirate Blackbeard (Ian Mcshane). As many of you already know Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann did not return unfortunatly. But all the other cast member did make an enjoyable apperance. I highly recomend this movie it was worth the ticket and well worth my time, as I think you will find it yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment