I`m just a regular teen living in a crazy fast track world watching people speed by from the slow lane.
I am a girl of many hats, I live in the country and love ranching. However, I will never turn down a trip to the golf course, and won`t wast a minute stareing aimlessly into the distance, when I could have my nose in a good book. But I always have time for friends, and will make time for family.
I guess you could call me a book worm.

Monday, May 23, 2011

My First Review

Curiosities of the Civil War By: Webb Garrison
Summary: This book discribes many civil war facts. But not just any facts strange bizzare and unheard of things that you never would have even guessed, kind of facts. Instead of taking another look at the standard civil war battle grounds, documents, and artifacts this book takes a look into the nooks and crannys of queer and unusual things that seem realistic and out of this world at the same time.
Reaction: This book is great for even the seasoned history buff. There are a lot of things that one could learn about famous charecters from that time period. I suggest reading this book in segments. I read it a little bit at a time. Like a couple short storys every day. It keeps things interesting without overwhelming you by the sheer size of this book. After all it is a slightly lenghthy 560 pages. This book was strange and facinating I myself not being a big historian still found time to enjoy it. Once again, I not being a huge history buff myself, probably did not enjoy this book as much as another might, especialy if they love history. The print in this book was remarkably small making it slightly difficult to read, I did still appreciate Curiosities of the Cival War. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment